The decision of going solar is really smart but one should always check a few things before installing solar panels.
Below are some points one should note before switching to solar system for their home or any other space.
1. Check The Sunlight Your Roof ReceivesOne should always check if the roof receives direct or sufficient sunlight to generate power or not. This is really important before installing solar panels. Or else solar installation will be a big waste.
2. Check The Material Of The Roof - One should always keep check material of the rooftop. A concrete roof is anyway better for solar installation. But if your roof is not suitable for solar installation, don’t worry your solar partners will definitely suggest you the best alternatives.
3. Check The Condition Of The Roof - One should always check the condition of the roof and if it requires any repair, it should be done before installing solar panels to avoid any risk.
4. Check The Panels Used - There is more than one kind of solar panel you can choose from, be smart and choose only the best quality panels for more efficiency.
5. Check How Much You Are Saving - Don’t forget to measure how much you can save by going solar. Look into in by checking how much percent your electricity bill can decrease. This will help you be sure about your choice of going solar.
6. Check Your Financial Planning - Look into your financial planning and decide wisely before buying or leasing a solar system. But Options like EMI and others make going solar really easy. Moreover, since Solar increases the cost of your property, it turns out to be a fruitful investment in more ways than one.
7. Check On Solar Maintenance - To increase the life and efficiency of the system, one should have a proper knowledge of when and how to maintain their panels.
8. Check Your Solar Partners - One should always reach out to the best solar providers and not settle for just anyone only to save the money. One should always pick the right professionals who can guide them well.
If you are looking for a highly proficient solar company around, you can contact Frittsolar, the top solar provider in India and get the best equipment’s for your space. To the best of my knowledge the company provides the best solar systems for homes, industries, commercial spaces etc. They have deployed hundreds of solar systems Pan India.
They are a well-known Solar EPC company and are known for their highly efficient solar panels and solar systems.
They offer Capex Free loans, Easy Payment plans and EMI options to make going solar easy. Go choose right, Choose wise and Go Green!