Corporates are majorly adopting solar due to the rising pollution problems these days. Every industry is looking for ways through which they can reduce their carbon footprints and contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Apart from the rising pollution problems, increasing electricity price is also one of the major reasons for corporates to switch to a renewable source of energy.
1. Makes one energy independent and helps in savings – Any industry having a solar system installed can produce their own electricity and run their operations by the electricity generated by their solar systems. This will reduce their dependency on the local utility suppliers and as they are producing their own electricity the cost of the electricity bill will drop down and they can save a large amount of money, previously spent on the monthly bills.
2. Improves brand image – As solar is a renewable source of energy, going solar would largely contribute to a sustainable environment. Thus, the initiative to go solar and contribute to the stable and better environment will mark the company as a responsible entity and will create a good image among the audience.
3. Safe Investment – Solar is one of the best investments that a person can make in today’s time. Solar consumers can enjoy better energy security by locking in the cost of electricity for a period of at least 25 years, and can avoid the fluctuating and increasing electricity cost. Electricity prices keep on fluctuating so it becomes difficult to calculate the expenditure on electricity. However in case of rooftop solar power solutions, one can calculate the power generation cost and savings easily. This makes solar a secure investment option.
4. Immense Government Support – The Government of India is promoting solar power actively. Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) and Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI), are greatly making people aware about the problems and why should we should shift to a renewable source of energy and thus choose solar. The Central as well as State Government has declared several subsidies and schemes for those who adopt solar power. These schemes help reduce the financial burden of the people, which makes solar an even more attractive option. The government offers 30% subsidy on installation of solar panels to the customers.
5. Almost zero or no maintenance cost - The solar power system provides clean and efficient power for at least 25 years and many solar providers give warranties and provide maintenance facilities to their customers for long term. Thus, solar becomes a very feasible option for the customers and they don’t have to spend extra on the solar maintenance. Also a solar power plant generally consists of solar panels, inverter and batteries which do not need frequent service or maintenance.
6. No power outage - When a company installs solar it can easily store excess energy produced in the battery and export when needed like in case of power outages. This means a company will never face power outage and can work smoothly.
There are numerous players in the market when it comes to Solar Solutions. But mark my words; Frittsolar is one of the best company for solar panels around. Their professionalism combined with the top class equipment’s they use, easy EMI facilities and capex-free loans they provide makes them a brand to reckon with.